Campus Visitor Protocols
To mitigate the risk of exposure, Catlin Gabel is limiting access to campus buildings and facilities to students, employees and invited, essential visitors only.
At this time, only essential guests whose engagement is mission-critical are invited to campus. We ask all visitors who have been invited to campus to follow all of the guidelines outlined below.
Complete Screening Before Arrival
- Take your temperature and complete the visitor screening form, which will be emailed to you by your Catlin Gabel contact.
- Return the form to your contact before coming to campus.
- The school will keep your screening on file for contact tracing purposes if required.
- Do not come to Catlin Gabel if you are ill, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Wear a mask that meets CDC mask guidelines, including material and acceptable types.
- Perform hand hygiene regularly; Catlin Gabel will provide sanitizer for your use.
- Keep 6-foot distance between yourself and others who are not part of your household.
- Guests will be asked to leave if they are unable to comply with our protocols.
- Should you experience COVID-19 symptoms within 48 hours (period of transmissibility to others with positive diagnoses) of your visit to campus, you are expected to notify the department/individual who invited you to campus.