To help you find the information you need, we’ve put together a list of questions and answers related to our current procedures. We continue to revise and update our protocols in response to the changing COVID-19 environment.
- Do I have to show proof of vaccination at my child's event?
- If my family travels do I have to quarantine?
- Is the Barn open for students?
- What happens if a student arrives sick or becomes sick while at school?
- What happens when a positive case is identified on campus?
- Who can be tested on-campus?
- If I have COVID-19 related questions, who do I contact?
For More Information
- Our Communicable Disease Manual, which was reviewed and edited by Catlin Gabel’s medical advisor and infection disease prevention and control specialist, provides a full list of our plans.
- Catlin Gabel’s Pandemic Management Plan, documents specific COVID-19 protocols and is updated regularly.
- Oregon Health Authority’s (OHA) complete list of symptoms and responses.