To help you find the information you need, we’ve put together a list of questions and answers related to our current procedures. We continue to revise and update our protocols in response to the changing COVID-19 environment.
- Is Catlin Gabel offering remote learning?
- Are families allowed inside buildings?
- Will Catlin Gabel be offering events on-campus this year?
- Will students be able to participate in clubs and other activities?
- Can I attend my child’s athletic event?
- Is there a required pre-arrival screening form?
- If my family travels do I have to quarantine?
- Is lunch available in the Barn?
- What happens if a student arrives sick or becomes sick while at school?
For More Information
- Our Communicable Disease Manual, which was reviewed and edited by Catlin Gabel’s medical advisor and infection disease prevention and control specialist, provides a full list of our plans.
- Catlin Gabel’s Pandemic Management Plan, documents specific COVID-19 protocols and is updated regularly.
- Oregon Health Authority’s (OHA) complete list of symptoms and responses.