Eagles track team athletes at the State Championship in Eugene. Photo by Tom Widdows.
Strong finishes in all spring sports, including three State Championships, cap off a winning season for Eagles athletes and coaches
Track and Field
1A-3A Boys Track and Field: 1st place – State Champions
1A-3A Girls Track and Field: 5th place
- Joshua Widdows won the 110m Hurdles with a new school record of 15.27.
- Megan Cover won the 3000m on the first day by more than 22 seconds. She won the 1500m on the second day by 0.03 of a second.
- Mike Hart won the 800m.
- Caroline Mauro had a 7-inch lead in the high jump and won the event.
- Malcolm Grant took the lead in the 4x400 and the team won by five seconds.
- The girls 4x100 meter relay team won second place.
Eagles baseball made the league playoffs.
1A-4A Girls Golf: Ava Austria – 4th place
1A-3A Boys Golf: Team finished in 4th place: Dillon George, Harrison Bell, Luke Carlson, Liko Edelen-Hare, and Ayaan Sait
1A-4A Girls Tennis: 1st place – State Champions
1A-4A Boys Tennis: 1st place – State Champions
- Lola Diaz Gonzalez was a State singles finalist.
- Anna Semler won 3rd place singles for the second time in her high school career.
- Sophia Fields and the doubles team of Lily Wand and Thea Kapteyn were State quarterfinalists.
- Mia Rumsfeld and Elsa McDermott were State Consolation Doubles winners.
- Peter Ye and Will Silver won 1st place for boys doubles.
- Tai Leong won 2nd in boys singles.
- Ben Lee and Lucas Holliday won 4th in boys doubles.
- Wylley Fields was the Singles Consolation Champion.