Students applying for grades 6–12 are required to take one of the following admission tests during the current school year as a part of their application:
Please register as soon as possible to guarantee a spot and avoid late fees.
For the ACT, HSPT, PSAT, or SAT you will need to provide a copy of your official score report.
To request an SSAT or ISEE registration fee waiver, please complete the Fee Waiver Request Form.
If you are taking the SSAT at Catlin Gabel, you will receive an email with details two days prior to your testing day.
- SSAT webinar series
- 2017-18 At A Glance brochure
- Testing with accommodations
- Official SSAT test prep guide
- SSAT online practice test
- Parent support
- Test day checklist
- What to expect on test day
- SSAT statement about test prep companies
- FAQ on registration, fees, and the SSAT website
- How to send your test scores
SSAT Score Information for Admitted Students
The admission committee has no minimum score requirement for acceptance. Below is a look at how applicants admitted to Catlin Gabel have scored over the last three years.
Average SSAT Score