Catlin Gabel Newsview all
Tickets are now on sale for our annual event. See the many ways to get involved and support CGS.
See our catalog of summer camp offerings, including unique programs in arts, music, technology, robotics, and sports.
The classic story of girl loves ghoul, set in the atomic 1950s. In Cabell March 3-4 at 7 p.m., and March 5 at 2 p.m.
CGS earns Players of the Year and Coaches of the Year honors, and eight players make the all-state soccer team.
Portland-area students join together to launch products that just might change the world. Applications are open through Jan. 27.
Join us for our annual celebration with activities, food, and fun.
An open discussion about what it means to teach citizenship and democracy in these times. People of all political ideologies welcome.
Layton Rosenfeld '19 shares her thoughts in a powerful opinion piece for The Oregonian.
Journalist Suzie Boss focuses on the innovative Catlin Gabel program in her "Place Based Learning" blog.
A student-run all-ages tournament open to players from throughout the region. See details and register.
The 7th grade World Cultures Teacher is recognized by the Oregon Council for the Social Studies.
Two juniors are making music education accessible with a unique program for aspiring young artists.
The grant allows Catlin Gabel to expand and enhance its unique civic engagement program.
The Catlin Gabel sophomore returns from Warsaw, Poland, with three gold medals.
- ThuMar09 IONS - In Our Neighbors' Shoes 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMCatlin Gabel - The Barn
- SatMar18 Catlin Gabel Auction - "Reach for the Stars!" 5:30 PM to 10:00 PMPortland Art Museum – 1219 SW Park Ave., Portland, OR 97205
- FriMar24 No Classes - Spring Break
- MonMar27 No Classes - Spring Break
- TueMar28 No Classes - Spring Break
- SatFeb25 Musical
- FriMar03 Musical
- SatMar04 Musical
- TueMar07 College Night for 10th Grade Parents 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMBlack Box Theater
- MonMar20 Winterim
- WedMar15 Middle School Service
- MonMar20 Breakaway
- TueMar21 Breakaway
- WedMar22 Breakaway
- ThuMar23 Breakaway
- ThuMar02 No Lower School Classes - Student Led Conferences
- FriMar03 No Lower School Classes - Student Led Conferences
- MonMar06 Lower School Parent Coffee with Vicki 8:20 AM to 9:20 AMLS Library
- MonMar20 Lower School Experiential Days
- TueMar21 Lower School Experiential Days
- SatFeb25 Rescheduled K Admissions CAL–Beginning School
- ThuMar02 Conferences
- FriMar03 Conferences
- FriMar03 No Friday Sing (No School) CAL–Beginning School
- ThuMar09 Field Trip to Arboretum (Eagles Only) CAL–Beginning School
The Palma Scholars Program
Affording Catlin Gabel
Visit Catlin Gabel
Diversity and Inclusivity
higher than national average for student SAT scores
of the students identify as people of color
$ 4.1 M
in financial assistance awarded to 28% of the student body
recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics and Science
students representing 69 different zip codes
awarded the Oregon Athletic Coaches Association All Sport Champion Award