2022 Distinguished Alumni Awards Ceremony
September 22, 2022 at 9:40 am
This year's Distinguished Alumni Awards ceremony will be Thursday, September 22 at 9:40 am in Cabell Theater. Our honorees are:
- Gus Van Sant '71, Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award
- Tamara Chang '99 MD, Distinguished Alumni Community Engagement Award
- Casey Michel '06, Distinguished Younger Alumni Award
You can read more about this year's honorees on our Distinguished Alumni Awards page.
As seating in the theater balcony is limited, we ask that you RSVP if you would like to attend in person. The ceremony will be recorded and shared with the community. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reunions and Class Gatherings
The Alumni Program will support any class year that wishes to have a reunion or class gathering. Support will consist of coordinating alumni contact information and providing Zoom links for any virtual gatherings. Based on feedback from prior class gatherings, scheduling these for times that avoid the work-week and a low cost/barrier are much appreciated. These gatherings do not need to be scheduled during Alumni Weekend, and often happen at other times throughout the year.
Planned Class Gatherings
Below are the gatherings we currently know about. If you know of others planned or would like to be put in touch with gathering organizers, please email Rebecca Allen, Alumni Relations Assistant Director.
- Class of 1972 50th Reunion hosted by Betsy Warren
- Class of 1975 Reunion hosted by Len Carr and Robert Deering at Robert's kombucha brewery Camellia Grove in Portland on Saturday, October 15, at 4:00 pm
- Class of 1977 Reunion at Kelley Brand's home in Tigard on June 17, 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Classes of 1990 and 1991 Joint Reunion hosted by Pippa Arend and D'Artagnan Caliman at 5MLK on June 18, 6:30 to 9:30 pm
- Class of 1992 30th Reunion hosted by Meg Salquist and Tonya Miller at Meg's home in West Linn on July 30 at 5:00 pm
- Class of 1996 Picnic hosted by Daniel Karlin at Catlin Gabel's Upper School Quad on June 25 at 5:00 pm
- Class of 2002 20th Reunion hosted by Kim Larson and Hillary Brevig in Catlin Gabel's Barn on Saturday, August 13 at 12:00 to 4:00 pm