Catlin Gabel Auction: Light the Fire Within
Saturday, March 14, 2020
Portland Art Museum
Mark your calendar to join us at the annual Catlin Gabel Auction. This is our biggest fundraising event of the year when families, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends demonstrate support for all that we love about our school.
The evening begins with a social hour and silent auction, followed by dinner and a spirited live auction. Stay tuned for updates about the fabulous experiences that will be up for bidding on March 14, 2020!
Admission to the Auction
- INDIVIDUAL TICKET: $150 each; includes admission to the social hour, silent and live auction, dinner, beverages, and dessert
- PATRON TICKET: $300 each; includes an individual ticket plus valet parking, after-party admission, and helps to keep the individual ticket price consistent over the years.
- AFTER PARTY TICKET: $40 each, 9p.m.-12a.m.; includes admission to the University Club of Portland, 1225 SW 6th Avenue (across the street from the Portland Art Museum). Continue the party with more socializing, dancing, light appetizers, and drinks. Admission includes 1 drink ticket per person.
Promote your business or organization to 400 of Portland’s finest movers and shakers. Multiple levels of sponsorship and advertisement are available.
Do you have connections within the community for a one-of-a-kind experience? Do you know someone with behind-the-scenes access to something awesome? Please let us know! We’d love to hear your ideas for an amazing auction package that is sure to light up the room with excitement.
Please contact our Events Team, Gen Kaady and Allie Coutu, with any questions at email@example.com.
We’re auctioning off a New 2017 Vespa Primavera Scooter!
- Value: $4,000
- Drawing:Friday, April 3 at 3:30p.m. on campus.
- Raffle Tickets: $100 each.
Exciting Golden Ticket Travel Packages
150 Golden Tickets will be sold at $100 each. The winner of the Golden Ticket raffle will choose from a selection of unique travel packages.