Below are answers to frequently asked questions related specifically to our admission process and wait pool. Please visit our Academics page for information on curriculum, faculty, and extracurricular activities.
- What does Experiential Learning mean at Catlin Gabel?
- What is an Independent School and why do families choose them?
- How diverse is Catlin Gabel?
- What types of students are you looking for?
- How many new students are admitted each year?
- Are buses available?
- Is before and after school care available?
- Do you accept applications from exchange or international students?
- How does the wait pool work?
- If my child is part of the wait pool, should I check in regularly?
- If I miss a phone call do I lose out on an admission offer?
- What are the chances of getting admitted from the wait pool?
- If I have two children in the wait pool, is it possible that one will be offered admission and the other not?
- What if I have one child enrolled but one in the wait pool? Is that considered?