Palma Scholars Program Application
|key dates for palma scholar Applicants|
|December 1, 2022: Palma Scholars Program Information Session|
|January 17, 2023: Palma Scholars Program application deadline for 2023-24 academic year.|
|January 17, 2023: Financial assistance application deadline. If a family has children in different divisions, financial assistance applications should be submitted with the earliest admission application deadline.|
|February 16, 2023: Palma Scholars Program finalists day|
|February 24, 2023: Palma Scholars Program decisions and financial assistance decisions delivered.|
|March 9, 2023: Palma Scholars Program enrollment deadline|
We’ve put together a checklist to help you with the application process. All items marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Get To Know Us
Create an admission portal account*
Register for events
- Open House: October 30, 2022
- Palma Scholars Program Information Session: December 1, 2022 8-10 a.m.
- Upper School Information Session: January 11, 2023 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Explore campus through a guided tour
Pay $75 Application Fee*
- $37.50 if paid by Dec. 15, 2022; Waived for re-applicants
Submit Online Forms*
- Family Information Forms
- Applicant Profile
- Questions for Parents/Guardians
- Questions for Students
- Palma Scholars Addendum
Upload Student Writing Sample*
Send Teacher Evaluation Forms to Current Teachers*
Send Coach Evaluation Form*
- To the coach of each sport you place at a competitive (non-recreational) level
Submit School Records*
Register for a Shadow Day*
- Complete the two checklist items (Pre-Shadow Day Form, Interests Form) found under the Shadow Day section in the admission portal at least a week prior to your scheduled visit day
- As of January 2023, we are no longer requiring prospective student visitors to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test. More information is available in the admission portal.
- Schedule a day to observe classes, enjoy lunch and breaks, and participate in a demo-class and team challenge activity
Start Application Continue Application
Contact Mary Braun
Director of Middle & Upper School Enrollment
(503) 297-1894 ext.5052
Palma Scholars Program Overview
To request a need-based application fee waiver, please complete the fee waiver request form.