Palma Scholars Program Application
We are no longer accepting new applications to the Palma Scholars program for fall 2021. The application process for fall 2022 opens in September 2021.
|OTHER KEY DATES|
|November 18, 2020: Palma Scholars Program Alumni Panel, 5:30-6:30 p.m.|
|December 8, 2020: Palma Scholars Program Information Session, 8-9:30 a.m.|
|January 7, 2021: Palma Scholars Program application deadline|
|January 21, 2021: Financial assistance application deadline|
|January 22, 2021: Palma Scholars Program finalists notified|
|February 5, 2021: Palma Scholars Program finalists day|
|February 12, 2021: Palma Scholars Program decisions and financial assistance decisions delivered|
|March 4, 2021: Palma Scholars Program enrollment deadline|
November 13, 2020
Important Admission Test Update
Admission Testing is not required for applicants to the 2021-22 school year.
We’ve put together a checklist to help you with the application process.
Get to Know Us
Create an admission account by filling out an inquiry form*
Register for a Virtual Event
- Open House Virtual Events: October 5-29, 2020 (see event recordings)
- Palma Scholars Program Alumni Panel:Wednesday, November 18, 2020 (see event recording)
- Upper School Information Session: Wednesday, December 2 (see event recording)
- Palma Scholars Program Information Session: Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Upper School Information Session: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 8:15-9:30 a.m.
- Take a self-guided tour using our campus map
- Register for a guided virtual tour (on select dates; advance registration required).
All of the below application steps are completed through your admission portal account.
Pay Application Fee*
- $75 application fee; 50% discount if application is received on or before December 17, 2020 (non-refundable).
- We will waive the application fee for those who applied to Catlin Gabel for ’20-21 and who re-apply for ’21-22 by the Early Eagle deadline of Dec. 17, 2020. Visit the Admission Portal to start your ’21-22 application
Submit Online Forms*
- Family Information Forms
- Questions for Parents/Guardians
- Questions for Students
- Palma Scholars Addendum
Upload Student Writing Sample*
Send Teacher Evaluation Forms*
To current math and English teachers (after November 1)
Send Coach Evaluation Form*
to your coach for each sport you play at a competitive (non-recreational) level
Request School Records*
- Current school year (2020-21)
- Previous two years (2019-20, 2018-19)
- Complete required items in Candidate Profile section of application (at least one week prior to student visit activities)
- Register for half-day (virtual) classroom observations
- Register for 2-hour (virtual) demo-class and team challenge activities
Register for an Admission Test (SSAT or alternative admission test)*
- Admission testing is not required for applicants to the 2021-22 school year. Read More
All required items are marked with an asterisk (*).
For More Information
Director of Middle and Upper School Enrollment
(503) 297-1894 ext.5052