Apply to Upper School
|key dates for upper School Applicants|
|December 14, 2023: Last day to receive 50% off of the $75 application fee (Early Eagle Discount). Waived for re-applicants|
|January 16, 2024: Palma Scholars Program application deadline|
|February 6, 2024: Upper School (grades 9-12) application for admission deadline|
|February 6, 2024: Financial Assistance application deadline|
|March 8, 2024: Admission and financial assistance decisions delivered|
|March 20, 2024: Signed enrollment agreements and deposits deadline|
We’ve put together a checklist to help you with the application process. Application requirements and deadlines for Palma Scholars Program available here. All items marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Get To Know Us
Create an admission portal account*
Register for events
- Open House: October 22, 2023 1-4 p.m.
- Palma Scholars Program Alumni Panel: November 15, 2023, 6-7 p.m. (over Zoom)
- Palma Scholars Program Breakfast: TBD
- Upper School Information Session: January 9, 2024, 7-8 p.m.
Explore campus through a guided tour
Pay $75 Application Fee*
- $37.50 if paid by December 14, 2023; Waived for re-applicants
Submit Online Forms*
- Family Information Forms
- Applicant Profile
- Questions for Parents/Guardians
- Questions for Students
Upload Student Writing Sample*
Send Teacher Evaluations to Current Teachers*
Submit School Records*
Register for a Shadow Day*
- Schedule a day with us to observe classes as well as participate in a demo-class and team challenge activity.
- Complete the Interests and Shadow Day Form in the Shadow Day section in the admission portal at least a week prior to your scheduled visit.
Contact Mary Braun
Director of Middle & Upper School Enrollment
(503) 297-1894 ext.5052