Upper School applications for 2021-22 are due February 1, 2021. To request a need-based application fee waiver, please complete this form.
|Other Key Admission Dates|
|December 17, 2020: Last day for 50% off $75 application fee (Early Eagle Discount)|
|January 7, 2021: Palma Scholar application deadline|
|January 21, 2021: Financial assistance application deadline|
|March 5, 2021: Admission & financial assistance decisions delivered|
|March 17, 2021: Signed enrollment agreement & deposit due|
We’ve put together a checklist to help you with the application process.
Get to Know Us
Create an admission account by filling out an inquiry form*
Register for a Virtual Event
- Connect with Catlin: October Open House Events (Specific sessions TBA)
- Upper School Information Session: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 6-7:15 p.m.
- Palma Scholars Program Information Session: Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 8-10 a.m.
- Upper School Information Session: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 8:15-9:30 a.m.
- Take a self-guided tour using our campus map
- Register for a guided virtual tour (on select dates; advance registration required).
Except for registering for an admission test, all of the application steps below are completed through your admission portal account.
Pay Application Fee*
- $75 application fee; 50% discount if application is received on or before December 17, 2020 (non-refundable).
- We will waive the application fee for those who applied to Catlin Gabel for ’20-21 and who re-apply for ’21-22 by the Early Eagle deadline of Dec. 17, 2020. Visit the Admission Portal to start your ’21-22 application
Submit Online Forms*
- Family Information Forms
- Questions for Parents/Guardians
- Questions for Students
Upload Student Writing Sample*
Send Teacher Evaluation Forms*
to current math and English teachers (after November 1)
Request School Records*
- Current school year (2020-21)
- Previous two years (2019-20, 2018-19)
- Complete required items in Candidate Profile section of application (at least one week prior to classroom observations and demo-class/team challenge activities)
- Register for half-day (virtual) classroom observations
- Register for 2-hour (virtual) demo-class and team challenge activities
Register for an Admission Test*
Please Note: All required items are marked with an asterisk (*).
For More Information
Director of Middle and Upper School Enrollment
(503) 297-1894 ext.5052