Still Accepting Applications
Although the Upper School round one application deadline has passed, we are still accepting applications for each grade level. To learn more about starting this process today, please email enrollment. We look forward to connecting with you!
|Other Key Admission Dates|
|December 17, 2020: Last day for 50% off $75 application fee (Early Eagle Discount)|
|January 7, 2021: Palma Scholar application deadline|
|January 21, 2021: Financial assistance application deadline|
|March 5, 2021: Admission & financial assistance decisions delivered|
|March 17, 2021: Signed enrollment agreement & deposit due|
November 13, 2020
Important Admission Test Update
Admission Testing is not required for applicants to the 2021-22 school year.
We’ve put together a checklist to help you with the application process.
Get to Know Us
Create an admission account by filling out an inquiry form*
Register for a Virtual Event
- Open House Virtual Events: October 5-29, 2020 (see event recordings)
- Palma Scholars Program Alumni Panel: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 (see event recording)
- Upper School Information Session: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 (see event recording)
- Palma Scholars Program Information Session: Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Upper School Information Session: Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 8:15-9:30 a.m.
- Take a self-guided tour using our campus map
- Register for a guided virtual tour (on select dates; advance registration required).
All of the application steps below are completed through your admission portal account.
Pay Application Fee*
- $75 application fee; 50% discount if application is received on or before December 17, 2020 (non-refundable).
- We will waive the application fee for those who applied to Catlin Gabel for ’20-21 and who re-apply for ’21-22 by the Early Eagle deadline of Dec. 17, 2020. Visit the Admission Portal to start your ’21-22 application
Submit Online Forms*
- Family Information Forms
- Questions for Parents/Guardians
- Questions for Students
Upload Student Writing Sample*
Send Teacher Evaluation Forms*
to current math and English teachers (after November 1)
Request School Records*
- Current school year (2020-21)
- Previous two years (2019-20, 2018-19)
- Complete required items in Candidate Profile section of application (at least one week prior to classroom observations and demo-class/team challenge activities)
- Register for day of (virtual) classroom observations
- Register for 2-hour (virtual) demo-class and team challenge activities (for applicants to 9th/10th grade only). Applicants to 11th/12th grade should contact the enrollment office to schedule an interview.
Register for an Admission Test (SSAT or alternative admission test)*
- Admission testing is not required for applicants to the 2021-22 school year. Read More
All required items are marked with an asterisk (*).
For More Information
Director of Middle and Upper School Enrollment
(503) 297-1894 ext.5052