Apply to Upper School
|key dates for upper School Applicants|
|December 15, 2022: Last day to receive 50% off of the $75 application fee (Early Eagle Discount). Waived for re-applicants.|
|January 17, 2023: Palma Scholars Program application deadline for 2023-24 academic year.|
|February 8, 2023: Upper School (9-12th grade) application deadline for 2023-24 academic year.|
|February 8, 2023: Financial Assistance application deadline.|
|March 10, 2023: Admission and financial assistance decisions delivered.|
|March 22, 2023: Signed enrollment agreements and deposits deadline.|
We’ve put together a checklist to help you with the application process. Application requirements and deadlines for Palma Scholars Program available here. All items marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Get To Know Us
Create an admission portal account*
Register for events
- Open House: October 30, 2022 noon-4:00 p.m.
- Palma Scholars Program Information Session: December 1, 2022 8-10:00 a.m.
- Upper School Information Session: January 11, 2023 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Explore campus through a private guided tour
Pay $75 Application Fee*
- $37.50 if paid by Dec. 15, 2022; Waived for re-applicants
Submit Online Forms*
- Family Information Forms
- Applicant Profile
- Questions for Parents/Guardians
- Questions for Students
Upload Student Writing Sample*
Send Teacher Evaluations to Current Teachers*
Submit School Records*
Register for a Shadow Day*
- Complete the two checklist items (Pre-Shadow Day Form, Interests Form) found under the Shadow Day section in the admission portal at least a week prior to your scheduled visit.
- As of January 2023, we are no longer requiring prospective student visitors to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test. More information is available in the admission portal.
- Schedule a day with us to observe classes as well as participate in a demo-class and team challenge activity.
Contact Mary Braun
Director of Middle & Upper School Enrollment
(503) 297-1894 ext.5052