Students in 6th-8th grade become empowered in their own learning process and understanding of themselves. Our gifted teachers and student-centered learning environment makes that possible.
Still Accepting Applications
Although the Middle School round one application deadline has passed, we are still accepting applications for each grade level. To learn more about starting this process today, please email enrollment. We look forward to connecting with you!
|OTHER KEY ADMISSION DATES|
|December 17, 2020: Last day for 50% off $75 application fee (Early Eagle Discount)|
|January 21, 2021: Financial assistance application deadline|
|March 5, 2021: Admission & financial assistance decisions delivered|
|March 17, 2021: Signed enrollment agreement & deposit due|
November 13, 2020
Important Admission Test Update
Admission Testing is not required for applicants to the 2021-22 school year.
We’ve put together a checklist to help you with the application process.
Get to Know Us
Create an admission account by filling out an inquiry form*
Register for a Virtual Event
- Open House Virtual Events: October 5-29, 2020 (see event recordings)
- SSAT Information Session: Thursday, October 29, 2020 6:30-7:45 p.m.
- Middle School Information Session: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 8:15-9:30 a.m.
- Middle School Information Session: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 6-7:15 p.m.
- Take a self-guided tour using our campus map
- Register for a guided tour (on select dates; advance registration required)
All of the application steps below are completed through your admission portal account.
Pay Application Fee*
- $75 application fee; 50% discount if application is received on or before December 17, 2020 (non-refundable).
- We will waive the application fee for those who applied to Catlin Gabel for ’20-21 and who re-apply for ’21-22 by the Early Eagle deadline of Dec. 17, 2020. Visit the Admission Portal to start your ’21-22 application
Submit Online Forms*
- Family Information Forms
- Questions for Parents/Guardians
- Questions for Students
Send Teacher Evaluation Forms*
To current math and English teachers (after November 1)
Request School Records*
- Current school year (2020-21)
- Previous two years (2019-20, 2018-19)
- Complete required items in Candidate Profile section of application (at least one week prior to classroom observations or team challenge activity)
- Register for an optional (virtual) Tech Check Session
- Register for (virtual) day of classroom observations
- Register for one-hour (virtual) team challenge activity
Register for an Admission Test (SSAT or alternative admission test)*
- Admission testing is not required for applicants to the 2021-22 school year. Read More
Please Note: All required items are marked with an asterisk (*).
For More Information
Director of Middle and Upper School Enrollment
(503) 297-1894 ext.5052