Apply to Middle School
Students in 6th-8th grade are empowered to explore their talents and interests, gaining confidence in their unlimited potential. Our talented teachers and student-centered learning environment make it possible.
|key dates for middle School Applicants|
|December 15, 2022: Last day for 50% off $75 application fee (Early Eagle Discount). Waived for re-applicants.|
|February 8, 2023: Middle School (6-8th grade) application deadline for 2023-24 academic year.|
|February 8, 2023: Financial Assistance application deadline. If a family has children in different divisions, financial assistance applications should be submitted with the earliest admission application deadline.|
|March 10, 2023: Admission & financial assistance decisions delivered.|
|March 22, 2023: Signed enrollment agreement & deposit deadline.|
We’ve put together a checklist to help you with the application process. All items marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Get To Know Us
Create an admission portal account*
Register for events
- Open House: October 30, 2022
- Middle School Information Session: January 10, 2023 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Explore campus through a private guided tour
Pay $75 Application Fee*
- $37.50 if paid by Dec. 15, 2022; Waived for re-applicants
Submit Online Forms*
- Family Information Forms
- Applicant Profile
- Questions for Parents/Guardians
- Questions for Students
Send Teacher Evaluations to Current Teachers*
Submit School Records*
Register for a Shadow Day*
- Complete the three checklist items (Pre-Shadow Day Form, Interests Form, COVID-19 Safety) found under the Shadow Day section in the admission portal at least a week prior to your scheduled visit.
- Schedule your shadow day to visit classes, participate in a fun team challenge activity, and complete a short writing assignment.
Contact Mary Braun
Director of Middle & Upper School Enrollment
(503) 297-1894 ext.5052