In Memoriam Notices
We are honored to print In Memoriam notices in each issue of The Caller magazine. We will also post the passing of Catlin Gabel community members in the Alumni portal. Please use the form below to notify us of the passing of a family member or to submit obituary information. For questions, you may reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 297-1894.
In Memoriam Notice Guidelines:
- Any alumni or family member can submit an obituary notice for an alumnus who has passed, as that information resides in the public domain.
- We ask, unless that person is a family member, to provide a link to the online obituary. This lets us know that the information was shared publicly.
- We do not require family permission to print the name of the deceased in The Caller if it is available publicly.
- Our June 1 and January 15 cut-off are hard deadlines in order to meet our production schedule for the magazine.
- Please update your email to receive Alumni portal log in and access details.