- Course of Study
- College Counseling
- Daily Schedule
- Documents and Forms
- Faculty Profiles
- Student Life
- Support Services
It's easy to sign up for an Outdoor Program trip!
There are no special registration forms to complete. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Select a trip that looks interesting.
2. Make sure you are eligible. Note the appropriate age range for the trip. Summer trips are open to both Catlin Gabel students as well as students who do not attend the school.
3. Review the adventure trip philosophy.
After you sign up:
1. In most cases you will be given a place on the trip if there is space. If the trip is full, a wait list is usually maintained. In some instances, certain skills may be required to be elgible for the trip.
2. About a month before the trip you will receive information and details on the trip. This will generally be provided by email. Included will be a trip prospectus, a gear list, a waiver, and a behavior agreement.
3. You will need to complete two forms and return them to the outdoor program office: a behavior agreement and an "acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability form."
4. In most cases a pretrip meeting will be held. Participants are REQUIRED to attend this meeting.
5. Payment for trips will be handled through the Catlin Gabel business office. Students at the school will be billed through their accounts. Non-students should send a check to the school once their place is confirmed..
6. Financial aid is available for most trips. Click here for a financial aid request form.
7. LATE CANCELLATIONS WILL INCUR A CANCELLATION FEE.