If you create a document in Adobe InDesign, you may want to make hyperlinks "live," so that readers can click on them to open web pages.
1. Display the Hyperlink tools.
2. Use the text tool to select the text of the link.
3. Go to the Hyperlink window, open its menu , and select New Hyperlink from URL.
4. Confirm that the new hyperlink appears in the Hyperlink window. Add more hyperlinks to your document as needed.
5. When you have finished editing the InDesign document, export it as PDF.
6. When you get to the InDesign save options window, turn on Hyperlinks and Interactive Elements.
7. Test your PDF in Adobe Reader and Apple Preview to confirm that the links work!