Tuition Payment Plans
- Option 1: Single payment: remaining 90% of tuition billed in June. A 0.5% discount will be applied to the 90% tuition amount due.
- Option 2: Three payments: 30% of tuition billed in June, September, and December.
- Option 3: Nine monthly payments: installments billed monthly, April through December. A 2% service charge will be applied to the monthly tuition charge for families who choose Option 3 and do not receive financial aid. Please note this change: the first Option 3 payment will now be billed in April instead of June.
Billing and Payments
- Statements are sent monthly for tuition and/or monthly expenses.
- Payments for monthly charges are due the first of each month. A finance fee of 1.5% per month is charged on the total of all past due balances. A $20 charge will be assessed for any returned checks or ACH returned payments.
- The school does not accept payment by credit card for tuition and monthly expenses.
- ACH is an easy payment method – automatic payments from your bank account may be coordinated through the business office. The required form is posted below as a downloadable PDF.
- If using an online bill paying service, please reference your child(ren)’s first and last name(s) as the account. One check is preferable. Remit payments to Catlin Gabel School, PO Box 1084, Spokane, WA 99210-1084.
- Other payment methods include mailing or hand delivering a check to the reception desk in Toad Hall or to the business office, addressed “Attention Business Office.”
- Please contact Mary Ann Rogers in the business office at email@example.com or 503-203-5114 with any special billing instructions or if more than one household is responsible for tuition and related expenses.
If Catlin Gabel initiates collection on amounts owed, parents or guardians will pay reasonable attorney’s fees and collection costs even if no suit or action is filed hereon. If suit or action is filed, the court shall fix the amount of such reasonable legal fees.
Tuition Insurance Plan
The Tuition Refund Plan is an insurance program sponsored by A.W.G. Dewar, Inc. that provides families with tuition obligation coverage in the event of a student’s withdrawal or dismissal from the school before the academic year is completed. The premium rate is equal to 1.0% of the annual tuition. The premium is billed in June and payment is forwarded to the insurance company. The Tuition Refund Plan brochure is posted below.
Additional Expenses Beyond Tuition