2015 Open House
Sunday, November 1, 1–5 pm
All grades from preschool through grade 12 open their doors to parents and families. Talk with teachers and students, meet parents and alumni, and see what our community is all about.
We welcome both students and parents considering grades 6–12 to attend. For those considering preschool–grade 5, please note that the presentation-style format is not suitable for young children, so we must limit attendance for these grades to parents only.
Please register to attend - you'll save time at check-in and prospective students will stay informed about upcoming events and application deadlines.
- Prospective students: Create or log into your Ravenna admission account to register.
- Current students: Register by completing this form.
|12:30 pm||Check-in and registration opens|
|1:00 pm||Welcome and presentations for Beginning & Lower Schools|
|2:00 pm||Welcome and presentations for Beginning & Lower Schools (repeated)|
|1:00–4:00 pm||Drop-in conversations with teachers for Beginning & Lower Schools|
|1:00–4:00 pm||Learn about student life at information tables throughout campus|
|1:10–3:40 pm||Academic presentations for Middle & Upper School (30 minutes each)|
|1:30–3:30 pm||Student-lead campus tours departing as needed (30 minutes each)|
|3:00–4:00 pm||Palma Scholars Program student panel and Q&A|
|4:00–5:00 pm||Admission and financial assistance information session|
- Coming soon!
- Please allow 10-15 minutes to park and walk to registration.
- On-campus parking: Limited spaces are available.
- Overflow parking: If our entrance is closed to parking proceed to the St. Vincent's hospital entrance, located 1 block/traffic light west of the school entrance. From Barnes Rd., turn into the hospital entrance and go to the physician & employee parking garage at the far end of the road, past the stop sign. Parking is available on floors 7 or 8 ONLY. There is a path from the garage onto campus, signs will lead you to registration.
- Campus map & directions available here.