2016 Open House
Sunday, October 30, 1–4 pm
Please register to attend, space is limited - you'll save time at check-in and prospective students will stay informed about upcoming events and application deadlines.
- Prospective students: Create or log into your Ravenna admission account to register. From your dashboard left hand navigation: click on School Directory --> Catlin Gabel --> Upcoming Events. If you need assistance please send us an email.
- Current students: Register by completing this form.
All grades from preschool through 12 open their doors to parents and families. Talk with teachers and students, meet parents and alumni, and see what our community is all about.
For those considering preschool – grade 5, please note that we must limit attendance for these grades to parents only.
For those considering grades 6 - 12, both students and parents are welcome to attend.
Multicultural Community Gathering
Sunday, October 30, 12-1 pm
Catlin Gabel is committed to an inclusive community. Join us from noon until 1pm to talk with a diverse group of parents and students. All are welcome. Light lunch provided.
- Prospective students: Create or log into your Ravenna admission account to register. Be sure to include the names of all attending.
- Current students: Email the admission office for information about how to participate.
|12pm-1pm||Multicultural Community Gathering|
|12:30pm||Open House check-in begins|
|1pm-1:55pm||Beginning & Lower School Presentations|
|1pm-4pm||Open classrooms and information tables campus-wide|
|2pm-2:55pm||Beginning & Lower School Presentations (repeat)|
|3:15-4pm||Palma Scholars Program Student Panel and Q&A|
- Please allow 10-15 minutes to park and walk to registration.
- On-campus parking: Limited spaces are available.
- Overflow parking: If our entrance is closed to parking proceed to the St. Vincent's hospital entrance, located 1 block/traffic light west of the school entrance. From Barnes Rd., turn into the hospital entrance and go to the physician & employee parking garage at the far end of the road, past the stop sign. Parking is available on floors 7 or 8 ONLY. There is a path from the garage onto campus, signs will lead you to registration.
- Directions to campus available here.