2017 Open House
Sunday, October 29, 1–4 pm
All grades from preschool through 12 open their doors to parents and families. Talk with teachers and students, meet parents and alumni, and see what our community is all about.
For those considering preschool – grade 5, please note that we must limit attendance for these grades to parents only.
For those considering grades 6 - 12, both students and parents are welcome to attend.
- Multicultural Community Gathering from 12pm-1pm
- Meet teachers, students, parents and visit classrooms
- Tour the campus with student guides
- Explore the Creative Arts Center building, wood shop, and arts program offerings
- View demonstration class sessions in the Middle & Upper Schools
- Investigate the Palma Scholars Program for new 9th graders
- Learn about student life, clubs, and co-curricular opportunities
- Ask questions about admission, financial assistance, transportation, food services, and Before & After School Programs
Multicultural Community Gathering
Catlin Gabel is committed to an inclusive community. Join us from noon until 1pm to talk with a diverse group of parents and students. All are welcome.
Open House check-in begins
If you pre-register using one of the links above, check-in will be a breeze! On site registration will also be available.
Open House activities
Schedules by division:
- Please allow 10-15 minutes to park and walk to registration.
- On-campus parking: Limited spaces are available.
- Overflow parking: If our entrance is closed to parking proceed to the St. Vincent's hospital entrance, located 1 block/traffic light west of the school entrance. From Barnes Rd., turn into the hospital entrance and go to the physician & employee parking garage at the far end of the road, past the stop sign. Parking is available on floors 7 or 8 ONLY. There is a path from the garage onto campus, signs will lead you to registration.
- Directions to campus available here.