Admission Events Calendar
Welcome to the admission events calendar! Here you will find a listing of on- and off-campus events.
- Some events require registration due to limited space, please create or log into your Ravenna admission account to RSVP.
- Campus tours and student visits are available September through January and can be scheduled through your Ravenna admission account.
- For application deadlines, please see Applying to Catlin Gabel.
Click on event titles below for more information.
- WedOct05 Admission Event: Portland-Area Independent School Fair at OMSI 5:30 PM to 7:30 PMRegistration encouraged, but is not required.
- MonOct10 Admission Presentation at Beaverton Library 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMRegistration encouraged, but is not required.
- SunOct30 Admission Event: Open House for preschool through grade 12 1:00 PM to 4:00 PMRegistration required.
- SatNov05 Admission Event: Lake Oswego Preschool Forum 10:00 AM to 12:00 PMRegistration encouraged, but not required.
- WedNov09 Admission Presentation: Palma Scholars Program Information Session at the Arbor Lodge 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMRegistration required.
- MonNov14 Admission Presentation: Palma Scholars Program Breakfast at the MAC 8:00 AM to 10:00 AMRegistration required.
- ThuDec01 Admission Event: Middle School Parent Coffee with Barbara Ostos 8:00 AM to 9:30 AMRegistration required.
- TueDec06 Admission Presentation at Hillsboro Brookwood Library 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMRegistration encouraged, but is not required.
- TueDec13 Financial Assistance Information Session 8:30 AM to 10:00 AMRegistration not required.
- ThuJan05 Admission Event: Beginning & Lower School Winter Information Evening 6:30 PM to 8:30 PMRegistration required.
- WedJan11 Admission Event: Upper School Parent Coffee with Dan Griffiths 8:00 AM to 9:30 AMRegistration required.
- ThuJan26 Financial Assistance Information Session 6:30 PM to 7:30 PMRegistration not required.