About Summer Camps
Catlin Gabel Summer Camps will run June 26-July 28, 2017. Families are welcome to sign up for multiple weeks of camp.
Catlin Gabel offers weekday early (8:00-9:00) and late (3:00-6:00) day care to all campers between June 26 and July 28. For more information, click here.
Registration & Payment
Catlin Gabel Summer Camps registers campers on a first-come, first-served basis. We will indicate when camps fill and form a wait list. If you choose to join the wait list, Catlin Gabel will notify you if a space becomes available.
- February 1 - April 1: $50 cancellation fee per camp
- April 2 - June 1: 50% of camp cost will be refunded
- June 2 - July 28: No refunds
Campers can register until the first day of the camp. If a camp does not meet minimum enrollment requirements two weeks before the camp start date, the session will be cancelled and a full refund will be granted. Fees for a cancelled camp can be applied to the price of another available camp. If you would like to switch camps for any reason other than cancellation, you may apply the paid amount to a new camp, with a $35 change fee.
All of our camps are taught by accomplished and dedicated Catlin Gabel teachers and community members.
All staff are trained to follow standard first aid principles when handling student injuries and illnesses. If the symptoms of an injury or illness are serious, we follow our established emergency care policy as permitted by the student's parent or guardian. If a delay in reaching the parent or guardian jeopardizes the child's well being, Catlin Gabel will secure whatever treatment is deemed necessary by a medical professional.
Other Catlin Gabel Summer Programs
- Outdoor Trips: See here for more information about upcoming Upper School trips led by Catlin Gabel's Outdoor Education Program.
- Elana Gold '94 Service Project: See here for more about Catlin Gabel's annual environmental restoration trip on Mt. Hood.
- PLACE (Planning and Leadership Across City Environments): Click here for more information about Catlin Gabel's summer urban studies and civic leadership course.