Registration for Summer Camps 2015 now open!
Catlin Gabel Summer Camps offer a wide variety of integrated day camps and programs in arts, music, technology, robotics, writing, sports, outdoor adventures, and more! All camps are taught by accomplished and dedicated teachers on our beautiful 60-acre campus in Southwest Portland. Sessions run June 22–July 31, 2015, and are open to all children in the Portland metro area, from preschool through 12th grade.
Explore our catalogue of academic, enrichment, and athletics camps, and sign up on the registration page. Check back frequently for the addition of new camps, which will be announced on a rolling basis.
New Camps Updates
2/27: Rose City Music Academy (for students ages 4-14)
2/26: ASL for Beginners (for students entering grades 6 – 9, July 13 – July 24)2/23:
- Make it BIG! (for students entering grades 9–12, June 29 – July 2)
- Make a LOT! (for students entering grades 9–12, July 6–10)
- Mapping the City (for students entering grades 6–8, July 13–17)
- Wordless Picture Books (for students entering grades 3–6, half-day, July 20–24)
- Fractured Fairy Tales (for students entering grades 3–6, half-day, July 20–24)
- Art of Science and Light (for students entering grades 6–8, half-day, July 27–31)
- Better than Instagram (for students entering grades 6–8, half-day, July 27–31)
2/18: Stumptown Test Prep SAT Course (for students entering grades 11–12, July 13–31)
2/12: Life on the Farm (for students entering grades 1–5 and 6–9, June 29–July 2, July 13–17, July 27–31)
2/11: Engineering for Kids camps (for students aged 4–14)
1/30: Mastering the College Visit (for students entering grades 11–12, June 29–July 2)
Summer Camps Highlights
Our Summer Beehive camp for preschool through kindergarten students and our Honey Hollow Adventure camp for 1st through 4th grade children are available weekly. Families may sign up for multiple weeks, as each week will feature new adventures!
We offer extended day care for all campers in preschool through middle school programs in the morning and afternoon.
Camps and classes for middle and high school students take place weekly.
Please contact Summer Camps staff at email@example.com or 503-297-1894 x613 if you have questions.
- Nicholas Bellos, director, Catlin Gabel Summer Camps
- Brendan Clark, director, Summer Beehive & Honey Hollow Adventure
- Sara Dier, director, Extended Day Care and Summer Assistant Programs
Get updates about 2015 Summer Camps by subscribing to our e-newsletter: