Catlin Gabel Newsview all
The CG senior is one of only 161 recipients nationwide, and the only young man chosen to represent the state of Oregon.
See our catalog of summer camp offerings, including unique programs in arts, music, technology, robotics, and sports.
We welcome our supporters to a fun, festive event May 19 on the Catlin Gabel campus.
An evening of stimulating conversation on current events, presented by the CG Alumni Association.
A youth-run and moderated event on the role of police in Portland, May 16 at The CENTER.
Our annual community celebration with music, food, and art, plus our Plant Exchange, dunking booth, and CG Flea. See the schedule.
Claire Rosenfeld and Jacob Adler are recognized as students who "exemplify excellence on the field, in the classroom, and in the community."
A documentary about the refugee experience, presented free in Cabell with a post-film discussion.
With your help, we raised over $625,000 – a tremendous show of support for teachers and experiential education at Catlin Gabel. Visit the photo gallery, and check out the sign-up parties – spots still available!
Register now for this Oregon Scholastic Chess Federation 2017 State Qualifier.
Read the poem that earned Annika top honors in the 2017 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards
Angela shares her thoughts on equal pay for women, and the work she's doing with her CG student club Equality Enforcers. Watch the news story.
For the second consecutive year, Ameya takes top honors in the Scholastic Art & Writing Awards.
At the March 4 competition, both teams emerge as best in state.
- MonMay29 No Classes - Memorial Day
- FriJun02 PFA Appreciation Meeting 8:15 AM to 10:00 AMCabell Center Foyer
- MonJun12 School in Session PS-Grade 11
- TueJun13 School in Session PS-Grade 11
- WedJun14 School in Session PS-Grade 11
- FriMay26 Senior Projects End
- ThuJun01 Special Schedule
- ThuJun01 US Concert 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMCreative Arts Center
- FriJun02 Senior Trip
- FriJun02 Special Schedule
- TueMay30 7th grade class trip
- TueMay30 8th grade class trip
- WedMay31 7th grade class trip
- WedMay31 8th grade class trip
- ThuJun01 7th grade class trip
- FriMay26 Friday Sing CAL–Beginning School
- MonMay29 No School, Memorial Day
- ThuJun01 Class of 2030 Kindergarten Orientation 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMBeehive Well
- FriJun02 Lifer Sing 8:00 AM to 10:15 AM
- WedJun07 Boat Day (Eagles Only) CAL–Beginning School
The Palma Scholars Program
Affording Catlin Gabel
Visit Catlin Gabel
Diversity and Inclusivity
higher than national average for student SAT scores
of the students identify as people of color
$ 4.1 M
in financial assistance awarded to 28% of the student body
recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics and Science
students representing 69 different zip codes
awarded the Oregon Athletic Coaches Association All Sport Champion Award