Focus on Giving: Catlin Gabel Fund
Submitted by Nadine Fiedler on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 3:03pm
From the Autumn 2012 Caller
Philanthropy is the distinguishing factor in advancing the school’s mission and work. Each year the school invites all parents, alumni, and friends of Catlin Gabel to participate at any level of support.
What is the Catlin Gabel Fund, and how does it benefit each student?
The Catlin Gabel Fund enhances the school’s budget with gifts that support our low 7:1 student teacher ratio, our exceptional teachers, and outstanding academic programs. The fund allows us to grow and innovate by adding programs that are right for our students such as robotics, outdoor education, the garden, and Chinese language studies.
Why do we need the Catlin Gabel Fund?
Gifts to the fund are the distinguishing factor that makes Catlin Gabel an enriching experience for students. Tuition and fees do not cover the total cost of educating our students: they cover only 85 percent of the school’s budget. The remaining 15 percent, equivalent to $2,162 per student, is funded by individual donations made to the Catlin Gabel Fund and endowment earnings.
Every gift makes a difference. Make your gift online: catlin.edu/giving.
Your donation can be made in monthly gifts throughout the year. Monthly giving is simple with automatic credit card or debit card payments. If you have any questions, please contact Catlin Gabel Fund officer Marianne Falk at 503-297-1894 ext. 374, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 of 34