Catlin Gabel Newsview all
See our catalog of summer camp offerings, including unique programs in arts, music, technology, robotics, and sports.
Claire Rosenfeld and Jacob Adler are recognized as students who "exemplify excellence on the field, in the classroom, and in the community."
A documentary about the refugee experience, presented free in Cabell with a post-film discussion.
With your help, we raised over $625,000 – a tremendous show of support for teachers and experiential education at Catlin Gabel. Visit the photo gallery, and check out the sign-up parties – spots still available!
Register now for this Oregon Scholastic Chess Federation 2017 State Qualifier.
Read the poem that earned Annika top honors in the 2017 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards
Angela shares her thoughts on equal pay for women, and the work she's doing with her CG student club Equality Enforcers. Watch the news story.
For the second consecutive year, Ameya takes top honors in the Scholastic Art & Writing Awards.
At the March 4 competition, both teams emerge as best in state.
Catlin Gabel students joined with youth from around the city to participate in a "Think Out Loud" program on OPB Radio, a broadcast that also includes recorded commentary from teens throughout the country.
After winning every round at Regionals, the Varsity Mock Trial team went on to win the first two rounds at the State Competition, and earn a fourth place finish in the final.
Tickets are now on sale for our annual event. See the many ways to get involved and support CGS.
See the full list of Catlin Gabel Athletic Awards and Championships 2016-2017
Three prints by Ameya are featured in the current exhibit "The Art Is Ours." See the art, and read her artist's statement.
- SunMay07 Spring Festival 12:00 PM to 4:00 PMCatlin Gabel
- ThuMay11 IONS - In Our Neighbors' Shoes 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMCatlin Gabel - The Barn
- MonMay29 No Classes - Memorial Day
- FriJun02 PFA Appreciation Meeting 8:30 AM to 10:00 AMCabell Center Foyer
- MonJun12 School in Session PS-Grade 11
- SunApr30 Case Studies Evening and College Fair 4:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- MonMay01 Senior Projects Begin
- TueMay02 College Financial Aid 101 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMGerlinger
- SatMay06 Prom
- WedMay10 H - Day Schedule
- MonMay01 6th grade class trip to Cape Arago Cape Arago
- TueMay02 6th grade class trip to Cape Arago Cape Arago
- WedMay03 6th grade class trip to Cape Arago Cape Arago
- WedMay03 ERB information parent coffee with Barbara 8:15 AM to 9:00 AMMS Library
- WedMay03 ERB information parent coffee with Barbara 2:30 PM to 3:15 PMMS Library
- WedMay03 3rd Grade Class Trip
- ThuMay04 3rd Grade Class Trip
- FriMay05 3rd Grade Class Trip
- MonMay08 Lower School Parent Coffee with Vicki 8:20 AM to 9:20 AMLS Library
- FriMay12 Lower School Pet and Plant Show 2:15 PM to 3:00 PM
- FriMay05 Friday Sing CAL–Beginning School
- FriMay05 Kindergarten Eagle Day 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- SunMay07 Spring Fest
- FriMay12 Friday Sing CAL–Beginning School
- FriMay12 Preschool Circus
The Palma Scholars Program
Affording Catlin Gabel
Visit Catlin Gabel
Diversity and Inclusivity
higher than national average for student SAT scores
of the students identify as people of color
$ 4.1 M
in financial assistance awarded to 28% of the student body
recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics and Science
students representing 69 different zip codes
awarded the Oregon Athletic Coaches Association All Sport Champion Award