Greetings, fellow Catlin Gabel parents! We hope the start of the new school year has been enjoyable for you and your family. This year, more than ever, we have so much to be excited about in every division and we have an incredibly strong group of educators guiding our children through their journey at Catlin Gabel.
- Upper School offerings this year include 13 Global Online Academy classes, 82 elective classes including economics and public health, and the first Knight Family Scholars seminar, “Road to the White House.”
- The new schedule provides more classes for Middle School students, from five to seven per day, including a daily Life Skills course which incorporates library skills, study skills and more.
- This year every Lower School student has regular access to laptops through the use of the portable computer lab
- In the Beginning School, additional equipment was purchased for kindergarten “morning burst,” brain-based patterned exercise that sets children up for successful learning.
- Schoolwide students are engaged in experiential education outside the classroom from class trips to outdoor education and valuable service learning opportunities.
None of this would be possible without the generous support of our community to the Catlin Gabel Fund. Each family’s gift makes it possible for the school to provide a low student-teacher ratio, exceptional teachers, and outstanding academic programs.
Thank you for investing in education at Catlin Gabel.
Tom Watson and Hadley Boyd
Catlin Gabel Fund Co-Chairs