When you make an annual gift to Catlin Gabel, you can support what you love by directing your gift to your passion. Whether you choose a specific program, financial aid or endowed fund, your annual support helps Catlin Gabel today and into the future.
Catlin Gabel is incorporated as a nonprofit organization, governed by a board of trustees. As an independent school, Catlin Gabel receives no tax or religious support. It depends upon tuition and fees, donations, and a draw on the school’s endowment fund in order to balance its operating budget. All gifts to Catlin Gabel are tax-deductible as allowable by law. The school will send a receipt acknowledging your gift. It is advisable to keep this receipt for tax purposes.
Gifts by Credit Card
Gifts by Automatic Bank Withdrawal
Gifts by Check
8825 SW Barnes Road
Portland OR 97225
Gifts of Stock
Giving Stock Held by Your Broker or Commercial Banker
Federal I.D. Number: 93-0386804
Account Number: 30174008
Transfer to: RBC Wealth Management
DTC Number: 235
Contact: Shelly McFarland at 503-833-5212
Giving Stock That is in Your Name and in Your Possession
- Do not endorse the certificates.
- Mail unendorsed certificates by first class or registered mail to the development office.
- Mail a stock or bond power (obtain from your broker or commercial or download from the link provided below) under separate cover to the same address.
- Sign the power and have the signature guaranteed by your broker or commercial banker, but do not fill in anything else.
- Enclose a letter of transmittal with the certificate. Include a copy of the letter with the stock power.
- If the certificates are already endorsed, send them by insured mail or deliver them by hand to the address above.
Questions? Please contact the Development office:
Portland OR 97225
503-297-1894 ext. 310