Unit 1: Inductive reasoning, sequences, and linear equations
- What is inductive reasoning?
- What are sequences, and more specifically, what are arithmetic sequences?
- How can we graph linear equations?
- What is direct variation?
- How can we solve absolute value equalities?
- Inductive reasoning
- Arithmetic Sequences
- Linear Equations
- Direct variation
- Absolute value equalities
Skills and Processes:
- Using inductive reasoning to find patterns and draw conclusions
- Finding the next term in a sequence
- Finding the explicit formula and graphing arithmetic sequences
- Writing linear equations in the three forms and graphing them
- Setting up and solving problems involving direct variation
- Solving absolute value equalities