- What are special properties and formulas involving circles?
- How can we dilate a function vertically?
- Defining circle terms including tangent, chord, secant, inscribed, and central angles, and solving basic problems involving them
- Circumference and arc length conjectures
- Circle coordinate geometry
- Vertical dilations
Skills and Processes:
Discovering special properties about tangents, central angles, and inscribed angles of a circle, and using them to solve problems
Using circumference and arc length formulas
Dilating functions vertically