Unit 7: Power, Exponential, and Inverse Functions
- What are properties of inverse, exponential, power functions, and how do we graph them?
- What is a geometric sequence?
- How can we solve equations involving rational exponents?
- What are the points of concurrency in a triangle?
- Power, exponential, and inverse functions
- Inverse variation
- Geometric sequences
- Points of concurrency in a triangle
Skills and Processes:
Solving equations involving rational exponents and roots.
Graphing inverse and exponential functions and finding asymptotes.
Solving problems involving inverse variation.
Finding the explicit formula for a geometric sequence.
Finding points of concurrency algebraically and through constructions