- What are the minimum conditions necessary to determine whether triangles are congruent?
- How can we use deductive reasoning to prove properties of equilateral and isosceles triangles?
- What is an indirect proof?
- If side lengths in triangles are unequal, how do the corresponding angles compare, and vice versa?
- Postulates and Theorems about Triangle Congruence
- Corresponding Parts of Congruent Triangles
- Isosceles and Equilateral Triangle Properties
- Indirect Proof
- Triangle Inequalities in one and two triangles
Skills and Processes:
- Write deductive proofs to prove triangles congruent
- Use congruent triangles to determine congruence of segments and angles
- Write indirect proofs
- Compare angles and sides in triangles that are not congruent