- How can we solve quadratic equations analytically and graphically?
- What are the three different forms of quadratic equations?
- What are imaginary numbers and what are their basic properties?
- Solving quadratic equations
- Graphing quadratic equations
- Expressing quadratic equations in the three forms
- Basic properties of imaginary numbers
Skills and Processes:
Solving quadratic equations by factoring, completing the square, graphing, and the quadratic formula
Expressing quadratic functions in standard, vertex, and factored forms
Using the discriminant to find the number of roots of a quadratic equation
Defining an imaginary number
Adding and multipling imaginary numbers and finding their absolute value and complex conjugate