- What special segments in triangles are concurrent?
- How can we use algebraic methods to prove that lines are concurrent?
- How can we extend our understanding of solving systems of equations to three dimensions?
- How can we apply our knowledge of systems to solve optimization problems?
- Triangle concurrency problems and proofs
- Systems of linear and non-linear equations
- Intersection of two planes
- Absolute value inequalities
- Systems of inequalities
- Linear programming
Skills and Processes:
- Solve systems of linear and non-linear equations
- Prove given sets of lines are concurrent
- Solve linear programming problems
- Use technology to visualize and explore the intersection of planes in space