- How can we determine mathematical truth?
- What is deductive reasoning?
- What properties of lines can we prove true using deductive reasoning?
- What is a coordinate proof?
- How can we write a deductive proof in paragraph form?
- Vertical angles
- Complements of congruent angles
- Supplements of congruent angles
- Parallel and perpendicular lines
- Alternate interior and alternate exterior angles
- Same side interior angles
- Triangle angle sum theorem and its corollaries
- Exterior angle of a triangle
Skills and Processes:
- Write step by step deductive proofs
- Write coordinate proofs
- Write paragraph proofs