- What makes a good definition?
- What are some essential definitions in geometry that we will return to all year?
- How do we solve basic problems of coordinate geometry?
- Basic geometric terms
- Midpoint formula
- Parallel and perpendicular slopes
- Triangle coordinate geometry
Skills and Processes:
- Creating a clear and concise definition
- Becoming familiar with basic geometric terms
- Using the midpoint formula
- Finding equations for lines that are parallel/perpendicular to other lines
- Finding equations for the median, perpendicular bisector, and altitude of a triangle