- What is a function?
- How can we represent functions?
- How can we combine functions
- Introduce five families of functions ( linear, quadratic, exponential, logarithmic, rational) through data collection activity
- Domain, range, notation, transformations, zeroes, intercepts
- Composition of functions
- Inverse functions
- One to one functions
Skills and Processes:
- Use a function's graph or equation to model numerical data
- Find the composition of functions
- Find the inverse of a function