Catlin Gabel welcomes applications from international and exchange students through our global education program. Currently, more than 30 countries are represented in the student body. If you have questions about applying as an international or exchange student, please contact global education coordinator Dave Whitson.
Is Catlin Gabel the right fit for you?
- strong time management and organizational skills
- an understanding of our experiential learning approach and educational philosophy
- excellent proficiency in written and spoken English
- outgoing attitude toward making friends and integrating with homestay families (we are not a boarding school)
- willingness to participate in extracurricular activities such as sports, robotics, and student clubs