Need-based financial assistance for academic year 2013-14 is now closed
Catlin Gabel uses the School and Student Services (SSS) Parent Financial Statement (PFS) to process applications. For families who plan to apply for the 2014-15 academic year, the online PFS will be available November 2013.
Deadline to submit Parent Financial Statement for 2014-15 will be February 7, 2014 -- check back for details.
- The 2014-15 PFS will be open November 2013.
- Please note: For two-household families, both parents are required to complete a PFS even if only one parent contributes to tuition.
Deadline to submit 2013 tax doucments for 2014-15 will be March 1, 2014
Please include W-2 and/or 1099 statements and the 1040 form with all applicable schedules showing income, by one of the following methods.
- Preferred method: Upload required documents directly to SSS, which enables you to track the status of your application online. Instructions can be found under "Manage my documents" in the PFS Online Workbook .
- Drop off in Toad Hall, attn: Mary Yacob, financial assistance office.
- Please note: Electronic signatures via Turbo Tax or other tax software are acceptable.
- If necessary, you may send your tax documents to SSS by mail:
Decision letters will be sent via email on or before March 14, 2014
PFS Online Workbook for help on uploading documents and other online tips