CATLIN GABEL NEWS
Tim Bazemore welcomes all students with a theme for the year: "Tell your story." See the photo gallery.
Join us for a festive evening in the Paddock to celebrate the success of the Campaign for Arts & Minds.
Portland-area students launch products with intense collaboration, and coaching from inspiring mentors.
This innovative scholarship program brings exceptional students to the Catlin Gabel Upper School.
The semi-annual art invitational opens our school year in the Cabell Center Gallery.
Head of school Tim Bazemore considers the character-building aspects of sports. Read the blog.
- FriSep04 Beginning School - All Classes In Session
- FriSep04 Beginning School Preschool Coffee with Dawn 8:30 AM to 9:00 AMKindergarten Courtyard
- MonSep07 No Classes - Labor Day
- TueSep08 Upper School Photo Day 7:30 AM to 1:30 PMVollum Courtyard
- FriSep04 Soccer - Varsity Girls vs. Western Mennonite (Home) 5:00 PM
- FriSep04 Soccer - JV Boys vs. Western Mennonite (Home) 5:00 PM
- FriSep04 Volleyball - JV Girls vs. De La Salle North Catholic (Away) 5:30 PMSalvation Army Gym
- FriSep04 Volleyball - Varsity Girls vs. De La Salle North Catholic (Away) 6:30 PMSalvation Army Gym