Catlin Gabel Newsview all
Registration is open for all camps - including academic, enrichment, and Honey Hollow Adventure.
See stats, watch video, and celebrate both girls and boys hard-earned accomplishments at Hayward Field.
The boys team placed second, and Lara Rakocevic '16 won her fourth consecutive singles title
The anthology will be introduced at a Powell's event, May 22
The Catlin Gabel senior is recognized for his innovative cancer research project.
Our annual appreciation event in the Creative Arts Center Plaza.
See images from the 2016 student walk-a-thon
Nadya is one of only 1,000 students nationwide to receive the honor
A tradition at Catlin Gabel for over 20 years. Visit the photo gallery.
The sixth grader is recognized for his research on Proton Exchange Membrane Hydrogen Fuel Cells.
The feat places her as the 11th fastest sophomore in the nation
National Geographic Society honors Jesse, and features his "Educator Spotlight" blog
The CGS sophomore dominates in one of the most grueling and demanding competitive events.
- MonMay30 No Classes - Memorial Day
- FriJun10 Last Day Of Classes
- SatJun11 Graduation For Class Of 2016
- MonJun13 Reserved Days For Closure Make-up
- TueJun14 Reserved Days For Closure Make-up
- FriMay27 Upper School Senior Projects End
- ThuJun02 Upper School Special Schedule
- ThuJun02 Upper School Senior Project Presentations 1:00 PM to 3:15 PM
- FriJun03 Senior Trip
- FriJun03 Upper School Special Schedule
- TueMay31 Middle School 7th grade class trip to Mt. St. Helen's
- TueMay31 Middle School 8th grade clas trip to San Juan Islands
- WedJun01 Middle School 7th grade class trip to Mt. St. Helen's
- WedJun01 Middle School 8th grade clas trip to San Juan Islands
- ThuJun02 Middle School 7th grade class trip to Mt. St. Helen's
- TueMay24 4th Grade Class Trip
- WedMay25 4th Grade Class Trip
- ThuMay26 4th Grade Class Trip
- ThuMay26 5th Grade Music and Poetry 8:30 AM to 10:00 AMLS Library
- ThuMay26 3rd Gr. Celebration of Learning 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- ThuMay26 Beginning School Thursday Sing 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM
- ThuMay26 Beginning School: Kindergarten Field Trip (Eagles only) 12:30 PM to 2:40 PMHoyt Arboretum
- FriMay27 Beginning & Lower School: No Classes - Reporting Writing Day
- ThuJun02 Beginning School Coffee with Dawn CHANGED: This Coffee has been moved to June 2 8:45 AM to 9:45 AMVillage
- FriJun03 Beginning School Lifer Sing 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
The Palma Scholars Program
Affording Catlin Gabel
Summer Camps 2016
Diversity and Inclusivity
above the national average for SAT scores
of the students identify as people of color
$ 3.8 M
in financial assistance awarded to 28% of the student body
recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics and Science
students representing 58 different zip codes
awarded the Oregon Athletic Coaches Association All Sport Champion Award