Catlin Gabel Newsview all
The grant allows Catlin Gabel to expand and enhance its unique civic engagement program.
The Catlin Gabel sophomore returns from Warsaw, Poland, with three gold medals.
The 7th grade World Cultures Teacher is recognized by the Oregon Council for the Social Studies.
Two juniors are making music education accessible with a unique program for aspiring young artists.
For the second consecutive year, Daniel takes a top prize at the International Olympiad for Informatics.
In the Lower and Middle Schools students, families, and employees contributed photographs and artifacts from loved ones who served.
Six Ted Talk-style presentations from change-makers who are spreading powerful, revolutionary ideas in our community.
A special broadcast event focusing on youth perspectives about the changing "American Dream."
The Newbery Award-winning author meets with students and discusses the summer read, "Roller Girl."
The Catlin Gabel team takes the top spot at the state championships in Eugene.
Join us for breakfast at the Multnomah Athletic Club to learn about this unique scholarship for incoming ninth graders.
The CG freshman is a semifinalist in the sixth annual Broadcom MASTERS competition.
Tour our campus and talk with teachers in this special fall event, open to all.
A screening of the new documentary in Cabell Center Theater
- MonDec19 No Classes - Winter Break 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- TueDec20 No Classes - Winter Break 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- WedDec21 No Classes - Winter Break 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- ThuDec22 No Classes - Winter Break 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- FriDec23 No Classes - Winter Break 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- FriDec16 Special G-day Schedule
- TueJan17 Modified C, D, E schedules for assessment
- WedJan18 Sophomore Potluck 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMBarn
- FriJan20 Report Writing - No Classes
- MonJan23 Report Writing - No Classes
- FriDec09 8th grade performance of St. George & the Dragon 12:00 PM to 1:30 PMCabell Theatre
- TueDec13 MS Global Ed Safety Night 6:00 PM to 7:30 PMMiddle School
- MonJan23 Teacher report writing day Middle School
- ThuFeb02 MS & 5th Grade Parent Math Night 6:00 PM to 7:30 PMGerlinger
- ThuDec08 CG Family Gardening Project 3:00 PM to 4:00 PMFir Grove
- ThuDec15 Lower School Revels Performance 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMCabell Center Theater
- MonJan09 Lower School Parent Coffee with Vicki 8:20 AM to 9:20 AMLS Library
- MonJan09 Chinese Parent Meeting 6:30 PM to 7:30 PMLS Library
- ThuJan26 Parents of Young Children Diversity Discussion 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMLower School Library
- FriDec09 Friday Sings
- TueDec13 Coffee w/Dawn
- ThuDec15 Kindergarten Family Lunch 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- FriDec16 Friday Sing
- FriDec16 Preschool Family Lunch 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
The Palma Scholars Program
Affording Catlin Gabel
Visit Catlin Gabel
Diversity and Inclusivity
higher than national average for student SAT scores
of the students identify as people of color
$ 4.1 M
in financial assistance awarded to 28% of the student body
recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics and Science
students representing 69 different zip codes
awarded the Oregon Athletic Coaches Association All Sport Champion Award