Catlin Gabel Newsview all
Catlin Gabel students joined with youth from around the city to participate in a "Think Out Loud" program on OPB Radio, a broadcast that also includes recorded commentary from teens throughout the country.
Our Online Auction continues! Select from over 150 items and place a bid today. It's a great way to support great education at Catlin Gabel!
After winning every round at Regionals, the Varsity Mock Trial team went on to win the first two rounds at the State Competition, and earn a fourth place finish in the final.
At the March 4 competition, both teams emerge as best in state.
See our catalog of summer camp offerings, including unique programs in arts, music, technology, robotics, and sports.
Tickets are now on sale for our annual event. See the many ways to get involved and support CGS.
See the full list of Catlin Gabel Athletic Awards and Championships 2016-2017
Claire Rosenfeld and Jacob Adler are recognized as students who "exemplify excellence on the field, in the classroom, and in the community."
Three prints by Ameya are featured in the current exhibit "The Art Is Ours." See the art, and read her artist's statement.
Student inventors are recognized for JuiceBox, their award-winning power source for off-grid, portable pod houses.
The classic story of girl loves ghoul, set in the atomic 1950s. In Cabell March 3-4 at 7 p.m., and March 5 at 2 p.m.
CGS earns Players of the Year and Coaches of the Year honors, and eight players make the all-state soccer team.
Portland-area students join together to launch products that just might change the world. Applications are open through Jan. 27.
Join us for our annual celebration with activities, food, and fun.
- MonMar27 No Classes - Spring Break
- TueMar28 No Classes - Spring Break
- WedMar29 No Classes - Spring Break
- ThuMar30 No Classes - Spring Break
- FriMar31 No Classes - Spring Break
- WedApr05 PNW Robotics Championships
- ThuApr06 PNW Robotics Championships
- FriApr07 PNW Robotics Championships
- SatApr08 PNW Robotics Championships
- MonApr10 Passover Begins
- WedApr12 Parent coffee with Barbara 8:15 AM to 9:15 AMMiddle School Library
- MonApr17 Late start day 10:00 AM to 3:15 PMMiddle School
- FriApr21 Middle School Service & Tuitition on the Track
- FriApr28 Middle School Invitational Track Meet Track
- MonMay01 6th grade class trip to Cape Arago Cape Arago
- MonApr10 Lower School Parent Coffee with Vicki 8:20 AM to 9:20 AMLS Library
- FriApr14 Lower School Community Engagement with C&C Groups 12:15 PM to 3:10 PM
- ThuApr20 Parents of Young Children Diversity Discussion 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMLower School Library
- WedMay03 3rd Grade Class Trip
- ThuMay04 3rd Grade Class Trip
- SunMar26 No School, Spring Break
- MonMar27 No School, Spring Break
- TueMar28 No School, Spring Break
- WedMar29 No School, Spring Break
- ThuMar30 No School, Spring Break
The Palma Scholars Program
Affording Catlin Gabel
Visit Catlin Gabel
Diversity and Inclusivity
higher than national average for student SAT scores
of the students identify as people of color
$ 4.1 M
in financial assistance awarded to 28% of the student body
recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics and Science
students representing 69 different zip codes
awarded the Oregon Athletic Coaches Association All Sport Champion Award